Terms & Conditions
£25 staff discount with every new policy purchased
1. This offer is run by Petwise (“Promoter”, “we” or “our” or “us”), Petwise is a trading name of Insurance Factory Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 306164). Registered in England and Wales Number 02982445. Registered office: 45 Westerham Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB.
2. This offer is open to Markerstudy Group employees aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and eligibility may be required.
3. These terms and conditions apply to the offer to receive £25 discount off your first year’s quotedpremium when you purchase an annual policy.
The “offer” is subject to availability, change and substitution at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
4. To take advantage of this £25 discount, you must complete the following steps:
- Request a quote online from www.petwise-insurance.com
- Enter the promotional code at checkout – “MSGSTAFF”
- Complete policy purchase
The discounted price will be displayed after entering the code.
5. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of the offer. By taking advantage of the offer, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other instructions or terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail where they apply.
6. The offer will open from 9am (GMT) on 1st September 2022 (“Opening Time”) and close at Midnight (GMT) on 30th September 2023 (“Closing Time”). If you try to use the promotional code, either before the Opening Time or after the Closing Time the code will not be accepted and the discount will not be applied.
7. The offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-replaceable and no cash alternative is available.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at their discretion, to:
i) amend these terms and conditions ; and
ii) disqualify any entrants who do not comply with these terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way; and
iii) suspend, cancel the offer, at any time and without providing any prior notice. If in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control; and
iv) substitute the offer or any element of the offer in the event that circumstances beyond its control mean that the offer cannot be provided to the customer.
9. The Promoter, their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, availability or functionality or otherwise or any other problem with any server, system, network or mobile operator or service provider or otherwise which may result in any registration not being properly logged, not recorded or recognised.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for:
a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
11. Subject to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons, the Offer Recipient, or of property, which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, loss, ownership and/or use of the offer and/or use.
12. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
13. The offer is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. Policy benefits, features and discounts offered may vary between insurance policies and are subject to underwriting criteria.
Data Protection Terms
- Who is Processing Your Personal Data
Petwise a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 02982445 whose registered office is at 45 Westerham Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB. Petwise is part of the Markerstudy Insurance Group of companies (“the Promoter”).
- Use of Personal Data
By providing the Promoter with your picture or video, you consent for your picture or video to be used for the following purposes:
- Uploaded to Social Media (such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Direct Marketing communications (such as E-newsletters)
- Administering the offer including, but not limited to contacting you to verify your identity and notifying you when you win.
- Sharing of Personal Data
I consent that the Promoter may share my personal data with:
a) Any company which is part of the Promoter’s group
Petwise is a trading name of Insurance Factory Limited. Insurance Factory Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 306164). Registered in England and Wales number 02982445. Registered office: 45 Westerham Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB. Insurance Factory Limited are part of the Markerstudy Group of Companies.